The Green Deal Home Improvement Fund (GDHIF) is a new initiative, that lets homes claim back money on home improvements such as installing a new boiler and insulation.
About the GDHIF
The Green Deal Home Improvement Fund (GDHIF) was launched in June 2014. All homeowners who install a new energy saving boiler can benefit from up to £1,600 cashback – when you install one other energy saving measure from an approved list. It is a first-come, first served offer where householders can claim cash back from the Government on energy saving improvements such as, but not exclusively, insulation and boilers.
Who is eligible?
To qualify householders must:
• be improving a domestic property in England or Wales.
• have your proposed improvements recommened on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) or a Green Deal Advice Report (GDAR) that is less than two years old. Fusion Energy can help you with this report.
• use an authorised Green Deal Installer or Provider already registered with GDHIF – Fusion Energy is an authorised Green Deal Installer
• apply for your GDHIF voucher before the work commences and agree to the Terms and Conditions. Apply via: www.gov.uk/greendeal.
How does the offer work?
Save up to £1,000 for installing 2 eligible energy saving improvements
Save up to £500 if you have bought your home in the last 12 months.
Save up to £100 refund for having a Green Deal Assessment Report (GDAR) that is tailored to your home.
List of energy saving improvements which Fusion Energy can provid under the initiative.
- Condensing mains gas boiler
- Cavity wall insulation
- Flat roof insulation
- Floor insulation
- Room-in-roof insulation
Why use Fusion Energy?
Fusion Energy are experienced and professional Green Deal Installers and we are already registered with the Green Deal Home Improvement Fund. We will work with you from start to finish on getting your energy saving improvements.